Are you ready for summer? You may have lists for what to do and what to pack for your vacation. Let the library help you make this summer extra fun with eBooks and eMusic! Green Tree Public Library offers digital collections, including eBooks, eAudio books, eMagazines, eVideos and eMusic. You can keep eBooks, eAudio books and eMagazines for 3 weeks and eMusic for 1 week. Download titles you like before leaving for vacation. You can enjoy them wherever you are!
What’s special about downloaded items?
- eBooks/eMagazines: You could carry several books in one device!
- eAudiobooks: Your whole family can enjoy a great story together in the car! (You can even borrow an auxiliary cable at the library.)
- eMusic: Who wouldn’t like great music outside by the fire?
- eMovies: Nothing good on TV? No problems!
You haven’t tried eBooks yet? Here is a simple step by step;
- Make sure that you have wifi access.
- Download the Libby app for eBooks, eAudio books and eMagazines.
- Download the Hoopla app for eMovies, eMusic, eBooks and eAudio books.
- Open the apps and browse.
- Borrow titles and download.
- You are ready to enjoy them!
Ask a librarian if you have any questions! Have a happy summer with Libby and Hoopla!