The new catalog design has launched early this morning. The new catalog is mobile-friendly and will help to make using the library’s catalog on your mobile device a better experience. Even though the new design looks much different, everything will continue to work the same as it did before, or even better. Please ask a librarian if you need help or have any questions. Hope you enjoy the new catalog!
Here are some of its cool new features:
- The search results page features new format icons for filtering.
- On the search results page, matched keywords are highlighted in the item results.
- Holds are grouped by status.
- Check out items are organized by due date.
- Advanced search allows you to construct more complex queries.
- Browse materials by format on the landing page.